NUTRITIONAL INFO (LEGENDARY FOODS CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES)
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 Cupcake
Calories: 320 | Protein: 17g | Fat: 24g | Net Carb: 13g (4g sugar and 29g fiber)
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips
2 egg whites
3 tbsp zero-calorie sweetener
1 tbsp nonfat Greek yogurt
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup oat flour
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a small bowl, add 4 tbsp nut butter, almond milk, and chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
4. In a bowl, mix egg whites, sweetener, yogurt, and vanilla extract.
5. Mix both until combined.
6. Add oat flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until smooth.
7. Line cupcake tray with cupcake liners and spray with cooking spray.
8. Fill cups with batter 3⁄4 full.
9. Bake for 20 minutes then let cool.
10. Use piping bag to swirl 1 tbsp of nut butter on each cupcake.