Give into your sweet tooth without the guilt
These Pecan Pie Almond Butter Brownies are a great dessert, that won’t add junk to your diet. Get a little taste of southern comfort in every bite without feeling guilty. These brownies allow you to indulge your sweet tooth, while providing you with an excellent source of healthy fats from the almond butter.
Try Legendary Foods Pecan Pie Almond Butter that gives you all of the flavor without the added sugar.
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup Pecan Pie Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 1 large or extra large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla bean extract powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (we recommend Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Chips)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecan
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Use an 8x8 baking dish and lightly grease.
- Hand mix almond nut butter, avocado oil, syrup, egg, and vanilla extra is a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium size bowl. Don’t let leave any clumps.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients slowly. Mix by hand.
- Add sugar-free chocolate chips and pecans and fold in.
- Spread mixture in pre-greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on the top (optional)
- Cool for 20 minutes before serving.