NUTRITIONAL INFO (LEGENDARY FOODS Low Carb Peanut Butter Cup Brownies)
Yield: 12 brownies | Serving Size: 1 brownie
Calories: 341 | Protein: 23g | Fat: 24g | Net Carb: 6.5g
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder of choice
- 4 chocolate protein bars
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 cup zero calorie sweetener
- 4oz sugar free chocolate bar
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons Legendary Foods Peanut Butter Cup peanut butter
- 12 low carb peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8×12 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a mini blender, blend protein bars into a powder.
- In a large bowl beat eggs until fluffy and light yellow.
- Add the powdered mixture and continue to mix until incorporated.
- Melt butter and chocolate bar in microwave until smooth.
- Add the protein powder, butter/chocolate mixture, cocoa powder, applesauce, vanilla extract, and salt and mix to combine.
- Pour brownie mixture onto baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Top with Legendary Foods Peanut Cup peanut butter
- Top each slice with one low carb peanut butter cup