Yield: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1 brownie
Calories: 150 | Protein: 12g | Fat: 9g | Net Carb: 6g
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Total Time: 40 min
- 1 cup crunchy Legendary Peanut Butter Cup peanut butter (CLICK TO SHOP)
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 scoop of chocolate flavored protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Legendary Peanut Butter Cup peanut butter (CLICK TO SHOP), sweetener, sugar free maple syrup, coconut oil, egg and vanilla.
- When the liquid is well mixed, stir in the cocoa powder, protein powder, coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt, and sugar free chocolate chips.
- Oil or spray as baking pan.
- Pour batter into baking pan
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the brownies have formed but are still chewy and soft in the middle.