- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 packet of Peanut Butter Crunch Flex Flavors
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter protein powder
1. Coat mug in coconut oil so that the cake doesn't stick during cooking.
2. Mix all wet ingredients together: 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 2 tbsp heavy cream, 1 tbsp salted butter, 1 whole egg.
3. Mix in dry ingredients: 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 tbsp coconut flour, 1 packet flex flavors, 1 scoop protein powder.
4. Microwave for 60-90 seconds. Note: cook for less time if you'd prefer more of a brownie texture, and longer if you'd like more of a cake texture.
5. Place Legendary Foods Peanut Butter Cup nut butter into a ziploc bag. Squeeze the nut butter into a corner of the bag, and cut a small hole in the corner. Slowly squeeze the nut butter out of the bag and onto the top of the mug cake. Use as much as you want ;)!
6. Top with heavy whipping cream and enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE ON FACEBOOK!